1. ATHLETES, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR MEDICAL FORM IS CURRENT. We are asking you to take the lead and keep your status CURRENT! If you need a new medical, you can download the form by clicking HERE. Follow the directions on the form for submitting it to SOGA.
2. Choose to play in the Spring Academies ONLY or play in the Spring Academies and the SOGA Summer Games.
If you are playing in the Spring Academies ONLY, select NO below for Summer Games participation.
3. If you wish to play in the SPECIAL OLYMPICS SUMMER GAMES, the dates are Friday, May 19 - Sunday, May 21, 2023. The games are held at Emory University.
**Please only indicate that you will attend if you have no other commitments that weekend. SPT pays a non-refundable entry fee. Please do not select yes unless you are sure you are available and committed to going to the games. **
If you are playing in the games:
Complete all required paperwork by Friday, March 24, 2023. See Information Letter with paperwork details.
Submit paperwork as soon as possible. Special Pops Tennis will confirm your registration.
Athletes 8 years or older are eligible to compete. SOGA requires athletes attending the games to attend at least 8 practice sessions in the sport that they will be competing in. Athletes can compete in only 1 sport at the Summer Games. Please make sure that you sign up for only one sport and that all coaches know what sport you will play at the games.
Select YES below if you will attend the games to play tennis; Select: Further info needed if you need more information. If you are attending the Summer Games, indicate the delegation that you will go with; the delegation pays for you to attend and you wear that delegation shirt. NOTE: Special Pops Tennis does not stay overnight at Emory. If you want to spend the night, register to attend the games with one of the other delegations listed below.
Review the site schedules & complete your registration.
Dekalb Tennis Center Mondays 6 - 7:00 p.m. March 13 - May 8
E Roswell Park (Suggested for Levels III & up) Mondays 7-8:15 p.m. March 6 – May 16
Jennings Mill Country Club Mondays 7-8:15 p.m. Feb 7 - Apr 24
Life Time Fitness Saturdays 4-5:30 p.m. Feb 18 – May 13
Medlock Bridge Sundays 5-6:15 p.m. March 19 – May 7
Polo Fields Club Thursdays 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. March 9 - May 18
Sandy Springs Saturdays 2:00- 3:30 p.m. March 18 - May 13
Seven Oaks Mondays 6:30-7:30 p.m. March 13 - May 15 (New Site!)
Fair Oaks Park Wednesdays 6:30- 7:30 p.m. March 22 - May 10
GSU Dunwoody Campus Tuesdays 7-8:00 p.m. Feb 28 - May 9
Keswick Park Tuesdays 4:30-5:30 p.m. March 21 - May 16
Roswell Area Park Tuesdays 6:30-7:30 p.m. March 14 - May 18
Sykes Park East Point Saturdays 9:30-10:30 a.m. Mar 4 - May 13
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable