Cast Pewter Ornament Workshop
Saturday, April 17, 2021 | 10:00 a.m.
Leader: Dylan Collins
Would you like to sign up for this? Please fill out this form to let us know that you'll be there.
$25 for WVBG Members, $35 Non-Members
(Please fill out a registration form for each participant.)
In this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the world of pewter casting processes from start to finish. We will begin with the design and fabrication of various small-scale, nature-inspired casting molds. Molten metal will then be poured into participants’ molds, followed by the use of chemical patinas to create rich, lustrous finishes on the final ornaments. Ages 12 and up.
* This workshop is part of our Arts in the Garden series, which is funded through a Community Arts Grant. The Community Arts Grant is made possible through a collaborative effort between YCF and Arts Mon, with funding from the Monongalia County Commission and the Douglas H. Tanner Memorial Fund for the Arts.
Have a question? Give us a call at 304-322-2093 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable