Please fill out the fields below to make your donation today.
Donations may also be made by check and mailed to:
Green Community Connections
166 N. Humphrey Ave. #1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
Your donations will be gratefully accepted and put to good use!
Green Community Connections is a tax-exempt organization under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3).
Donations made for the work of Green Community Connections are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about donors than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Staff and Privacy. We train all of our staff about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about donors only to those staff who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about donors to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the donor, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
6. Refund Policy. All donations are non-refundable.