Botanic Garden Observations: Field Journaling
Monday, May 24, 2021 | 6:30 p.m.
Leader: Kellie Cole
Would you like to sign up for this? Please fill out this form to let us know that you'll be there.
$20 for WVBG Members, $30 Non-Members
(Please fill out a registration form for each participant.)
Learn to draw near and far with Kellie Cole, architect and field educator, at the WVBG. Look at nature up close in the Secret Garden as we draw patterns of ferns within a stand of Hemlocks. Then we will move across the reservoir basin to sketch the basin's low growth alder and hillside trees afar. Unearth your own creativity by trying something new within the blooming setting of the Botanic Garden this summer. Discover what more there is to know when you slow down and draw what you see in nature. Materials provided, or bring your own sketchbook and pencil if you prefer. All ages.
* This workshop is part of our Arts in the Garden series, which is funded through a Community Arts Grant. The Community Arts Grant is made possible through a collaborative effort between YCF and Arts Mon, with funding from the Monongalia County Commission and the Douglas H. Tanner Memorial Fund for the Arts.
Have a question? Give us a call at 304-322-2093 or email us at email@example.com.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable