Student Enrichment Program (SEP)
Donations to Mustang Bucks enable your child’s grade-level teachers to organize field trips, engage visiting artists, and purchase educational materials for the classroom, which all enhance your child’s educational experience at Manzanita.
Without your donations to Mustang Bucks, none of this can happen since these enrichment programs are not funded by the State of Arizona.
Donations to Mustang Bucks may be tax-deductible. The suggested donation is $100 per student, but any amount is greatly appreciated.
Please complete the form below and make your donation with your credit card, checking or savings account:
Thank you for your generous support!
The Manzanita Family Faculty Organization is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
Tax ID#: 94-2921344
3000 E. Manzanita Ave., Tucson, AZ 85718
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Volunteers and Privacy. We train all of our volunteers about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those volunteers who require it to perform their duties.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
5. Privacy and Our Business Partners. We do not share consumer information with business partners or anyone outside of our organization.
Donation Refund Policy. We are grateful for your donation and support of our organization. Donations are normally nonrefundable but if you have made an error in making your donation, please contact us as soon as possible. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card. If a student is unable to attend the field trip after a donation is made, a refund will be issued upon written request by email. The refund will be processed upon notification/verification. All requests must be received no later than 30 days after the field trip has occurred.
Please contact us if you have a request or any questions about these policies at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!