Sign up to be a vendor at Heal the Soul's Mini-Market!
- Registration deadline is February 17th!
- KCWS does not provide electricity
- Vendor is required to provide a $50 donation to hold your spot
- Vendor must provide their own tables, chairs and tent
- if vendor is serving food/beverage, proper license to serve food/beverage must be displayed at booth
- vendor space is a 10x10 booth
Please contact Alyssa Smith at 830-428-4932 or [email protected] should you have any questions!
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable