Your Support is Needed
Funding is needed for the various events. Can you consider partnering with Connect Pointe by helping with one of the following:
· $8,000 to cover food and expenses for the 16 on-campus ministry outreach events;
· $6,000 to cover the cost of Airfare and Hotels for the outreach team;
· $4,000 for honorariums ($250 per day per speaker, plus the improv group),
· $2,000 for advertising and promotion for the events and Bibles to hand out to the students.
The total need for the week’s planned events is $20,000.
Our ambitious plan can only become a reality with the strong support of our partners.
You can help impact these campuses with a gift today of $5000, $2000, $1000, $500.
If the full amount of funds has not been raised by March 20, we will need to scale back the plan to a less impactful version. Please consider donating. I will be following up with a phone call to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your partnership with the gospel.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable