COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
Phase 2 | June 2020
All volunteers of The Petal Connection who come into The Petal Connection shop (9260 Sierra College
Blvd., Suite 250, Roseville, CA) must read and acknowledge that you agree to these COVID-19 Health and
Safety Guidelines for Volunteers before any volunteer can enter the shop.
- Attendance at “shop reopening orientation” is required.
- We encourage face coverings be worn at all times while in the shop.
- Keep the appropriate “physical distancing” (standing six feet away from each other) at each work station, near the floral supply buckets and other areas where supplies are stored.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes with your fellow volunteers (yes, we know that will be difficult).
- We encourage the use of other non-contact methods of greeting.
- Bring your own water bottle — no water dispensers will be available.
- Bring your own apron — one will not be provided.
- No guests will be allowed to accompany you in the shop.
- Volunteers who pick up flowers from our floral partners must adhere to the floral partner
guidelines and requirements (e.g., mask required to enter their store).
- Public health officials encourage volunteers who are 65 or older, or who have serious medical
conditions, to consider staying at home until Phase 4 of reopening.
- Please stay home if you are sick until:
- At least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery, which is defined as resolution of
fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in respiratory
symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath); AND,
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect you have COVID-19 you must inform
Jennifer Arey or Laura Kuntz. You may not come into The Petal Connection shop for at least two weeks.