All of us who live or work in Roslindale have a stake in supporting a vibrant and healthy neighborhood business district. 60% of the RVMS operating budget comes from resident donations and local business sponsorships.
Celebrate our business district by supporting Roslindale Village Main Street!
With resident contributions like yours, RVMS can continue the work of making Roslindale Village a unique and vibrant neighborhood business district where visitors, friends, and neighbors shop, eat, play, and collaborate.
Contribute to upcoming efforts including:
· Roslintrail Committee Efforts: wayfinding sigange and visual signals that encourage and assist residents and visitors in getting to and around Roslindale Village on foot, bicycle, car, and public transportation.
· Expanded farmers market and community event programming
· Streetscape improvements on Birch Street and beyond.
· More #AcousticOnMain live music inside local businesses
We can continue to grow this community together as invested citizens and shop owners. Whether it’s bringing life to vacant storefronts and street corners or bringing neighbors together to discuss and plan for the future of our neighborhood, RVMS works to make your vision for Roslindale a reality. When people come together: that is the magic of the Main Street program — and we cannot do it without you.
Please consider one of the following giving levels:
Individual Donation of $40
Friend Donation of $60
Household Donation of $80
Sustainer Donation of $100
TO DONATE -- PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD or POP-UP BLOCKER.
You can also think about giving a recurring donation - anything from $10, $20, $50 monthly makes a huge difference to your local Main Street program.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable