SSCV Annual Campaign Pledge Form
Pledge Now, Pay Later
Please use this form if you wish to commit to donating a specific amount at a specific future date. This is also beneficial for those that plan to make a gift on Eagle County/Colorado Gives Day (December 8, 2020)
Pledging allows you to:
- demonstrate your commitment to help
- plan the timing of the expense for tax purposes
Pledging now vs just donating later allows SSCV to:
- plan and budget further into the future
- attract additional donors
Balance of pledge must be paid by April 30, 2021.
Ski & Snowboard Club Vail is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law – tax ID# 84-6038792.
The above-signed pledfge acknowledges that adequate consideration has been received from or promised by Ski & Snowboard Club Vail in exchange for this pledge and that Ski & Snowboard Club Vail may rely upon this pledge in making subsequent legal commitments. This pledge is made in and is governed by Colorado State Law. If this pledge is being made by an entity, the person signing this pledge form represents and warrants to Ski & Snowboard Club Vail that such person has been duly and properly authorized to execute this pledge on behalf of the pledgor and that such authority has been granted in accordance with any and all organization or other governing documents of the pledgor.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable