DONATION FORM FOR SCHOLARSHIP FUND
First Tee - New Hampshire’s mission is to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
A great way to support our participants is through the Leadership and Educational Opportunities Scholarship Fund, which was established in 2013 under the generous initial funding of David and Karen Della Penta. This scholarship allows qualifying First Tee - New Hampshire participants to further their education or take part in leadership or educational opportunities offered by the national First Tee. The fund was initially established with a five-year total commitment of $50,000. Our goal is to reach $100,000, which would provide annual funding of these scholarship opportunities for qualified participants.
Click Here to download the form if you would like to Donate by check.
Please complete the following fields to Donate online.
You will need to enter your credit card information in the next step.
* denotes a required field.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable