A. No applicant will be admitted without picture identification and a completed application.
B. Applicants requiring detoxification must do so prior to entry.
C. Applicants must be in good health, free of any infections at the time of entry.
D. Medical documentation of any disabilities or medical conditions requiring medication must accompany application.
E. Upon entry applicants will be tested for the HIV Virus, Tuberculosis, Venereal Disease and Hepatitis.
F. Applicants who are approved to enter the program as part of their probation, parole or in lieu of sentencing must supply
us with documentation from said entities stating their approval and notification requirements. If the program is a
condition of probation or in lieu of sentencing, documentation must state you are required to complete the entire
G. Upon entry, applicants will be required to pay a one-time induction fee of $95.00
H. If applicant is receiving a monthly income from disability, Social Security, retirement or unemployment, they will be
required to contribute 35% of that income monthly to the program.
I. Before acceptance in to the program, applicants are required to have read and become familiar with the following:
1. Student Guidelines
2. Medical Polices
3. Student Discipline Policies
4. Student Grievance Procedure
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable