Please complete each of the following fields.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about patron/supports than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Staff and Privacy. We train all of our staff (volunteer and paid) about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about patrons/supports only to staff who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Circulation records and other records identifying the names of library users are confidential Such records shall not be made available to any agency of state, federal, or local government except pursuant to such process, order or subpoena as may be authorized under the authority of, and pursuant to, federal, state, or local law relating to civil, criminal, or administrative discovery procedures or legislative investigative power. Past circulation records are not maintained for patrons, and therefor not available.
5. Disclosure to Third Parties. We do not provide individually-identifiable information about patrons/donors to third parties unless we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions.