Your gift will help provide high quality education and childcare to low income families in our community at a time when it matters most.
Your donation of any amount can make a huge impact at Bloom!
• $50 could purchase a package of diapers for our infant room
• $85 could cover the cost of 1 days tuition for a pre-k student or purchase 10 new children's books for our preschool classroom
• $367 could cover the cost of 1 week of tuition for a toddler or 2 months of art supplies for our toddler classroom
• $500 could cover the cost of 1 week of tuition for an infant or a month of snacks for the toddler classroom
Whatever you choose, Bloom appreciates and thanks you in advance for helping change the lives of children!
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable