Mark Roskam and his brother Mike Roskam will ride 2,448 miles on Route 66
from Chicago, Illinois to Santa Monica, California
beginning on September 5th, 2019 and anticipating a completion date of October 12th, 2019
in hopes of raising $66,000.00 in support of Open House Ministries.
TOGETHER we can help break the cycle of homelessness through your donation or pledge!
Your tax deductible PER MILE pledge* to Break the CYCLE of Homelessness will help provide shelter, intervention and life-changing programs to homeless families with children at Open House Ministries in Vancouver Washington.
*After the ride is completed you will be contacted regarding your final donation amount which, for per mile pledges, will be based on
the number of miles ridden times the amount per mile pledge you have chosen.
Please complete each of the following fields for making a pledge.
Thank you for your pledged donation.
Once the ride is complete, your pledged commitment payment can be made:
* online at www.sheltered.org/upcoming-events, through the "one-time donation" link
* by mail to Open House Ministries, Po Box 242, Vancouver, WA 98666-0242
* call 360-737-0300
Open House Ministries is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization with Federal Tax I.D. # 94-3028685.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable