March 2nd - 4th 2022
Field Trip Purpose:
To provide 5th graders science and natural history through dynamic experiences in an educational, hands-on, outdoor environment that stimulates curiosity, critical thinking and discovery - all resulting in an enhancement to scientific literacy
Tonto Creek Fish Hatchery - Highland Trail Hike - STEM Challenges - Sky Viewing & Constellations - Fossils - Stream Study - Team Building - Systems Thinking - Walking the Solar System
The Manzanita Family Faculty Organization is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Donations in excess of $200 may be tax-deductible. If you are interested in making a scholarship donation or an additional donation to help fund the trip, please visit http://tinyurl.com/MZ-5th-Grade-Scholarship
The Manzanita Family Faculty Organization is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
Tax ID#: 94-2921344
3000 E. Manzanita Ave., Tucson, AZ 85718
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Volunteers and Privacy. We train all of our volunteers about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those volunteers who require it to perform their duties.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
5. Privacy and Our Business Partners. We do not share consumer information with business partners or anyone outside of our organization.
Donation Refund Policy. We are grateful for your donation and support of our organization. Donations are normally nonrefundable but if you have made an error in making your donation, please contact us as soon as possible. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card. If a student is unable to attend the field trip after a donation is made, a refund will be issued upon written request by email. The refund will be processed upon notification/verification. All requests must be received no later than 30 days after the field trip has occurred.
Please contact us if you have a request or any questions about these policies at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!