Become a WALSAA Member Today!
Wisconsin Agricultural and Life Sciences Alumni Association (WALSAA) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that supports the connection of students, faculty and alumni to the University of Wisconsin’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (CALS), including the College’s Farm and Industry Short Course (FISC). Established in 1972, WALSAA has embarked on a remarkable journey of service and fellowship with alumni and friends of CALS. Noted by Roger Biddick, first WALSAA president at the organizations’ first meeting, “As alumni we can act more effectively than any single group to rebuild the image of greatness that this college so justly deserves and at the same time enjoy the fellowship of working together."
WALSAA membership rates:
• Annual membership – $40 - Recent Grad Special $20
• Lifetime membership – One-time payment of $400 or installment payments of $105 per year for 4 years or $24 per month for 18 months
• Recent Grad Lifetime Membership Special - One-time payment of $200 or installment payments of $12 per month for 18 months *graduation date less than 5 years ago enjoy all membership benefits at a special rate
Advantages of being a WALSAA member include WALSAA Express newsletter delivered several times per year and invitations to WALSAA events, such as the Football Fire-up, Farm Technology Days Picnic, Hit the Ice Hockey event and Brew Crew Bash. A WALSAA membership allows you to reconnect with CALS and give back to the college where it all began. Your membership dollars will be used to aid WALSAA as it carries out its efforts to award scholarships, fund CALS Ambassadors, support student leadership and recognize exceptional faculty – all in support of the college and the alumni’s connection to it. Become a WALSAA member today!
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Donations are non-refundable