HONOR FLIGHT SYRACUSE, INC.
Serving Veterans of Central & Northern NY & the Mohawk Valley
(Onondaga, Oswego, Cayuga, Cortland, Madison, Oneida, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis & St Lawrence Counties)
Please note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are MANDATORY. The form cannot be submitted unless those fields are filled in.
If you hit <SUBMIT> and nothing appears to happen, it probably means that one of the mandatory fields is not filled in. Please scroll through the application - there will be an error message next to any incomplete items.
BY ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTING THIS NOMINATION TO BE A VETERAN ON A FUTURE HONOR FLIGHT, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
I acknowledge and agree that:
1. As photographic and video equipment are frequently used to memorialize and document Honor Flight trips and events, I understand images of participants may appear in a public forum, such as the media or on a website, to acknowledge, promote or advance the work of Honor Flight.
2. I hereby release the photographer and Honor Flight from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. I hereby give permission for my images captured during Honor Flight activities through video, photo or other media to be used solely for the purposes of Honor Flight promotions and publications, and waive any rights of compensations or ownership thereto.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about constituents than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our volunteers about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about constituents only to those volunteers who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about constituents to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the constituent, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.